OH YES AS YOU CAN TELL BY HOW BIG AND BOLD AND BLUE THE FONT IS>>> I AM VERY SOMEWHAT DEPRESSED.....
I honestly don't know why, I have thought over and over in my head...what could be the trigger?
1. Homework that is still yet to be completed blah blah..same story repeated over once again.
2. School therefore I won't be alone or with my family but with a whole lot of people I don't really want to be around.
3. That stupid boy that I still deeply have a thing for, its not love or a crush......its just a want and a need.
4. I haven't been playing guitar as much as I should be...everything, every worry, every thought evaporates when I am practicing, nothing matters as long as I can switch through the chords automatically honestly I should of taken up guitar ages ago instead of starting at the beginning of this year at 14 but regrets are a waste and probably one of the worst feelings to have.
5. I should of been taking my pills made to make me happy or become somewhat happy, I just hate having to rely on medication to make me feel worthwhile.
6. I am going through the progress of "eliminating my ocd"
Hope everybody else is high-spirited, please do maintain it lol